Skip to main content

Dermacos Facial Kit Review for Eid ul Adha 2019

Recently on Eid 2019, I was looking for a facial kit with good reviews in Pakistan. If you ask someone to recommend, we receive negative answers like we should not be using facial kits, because it can harm the skin. But deep down we all know, taking care of your skin does not do anything bad.

We are living in a country with hot and humid weather most of the time of year, which gives sunburn to the skin even after wearing sunblock. So, we all need good facial to recover from sunburn.

I looked for Pakistani beauty bloggers and YouTuber reviews on Facial kit. Luckily, I found some bloggers and YouTubers reviewing facial kits like Beauty Charms, Dermacos, Derma Shine and VLCC White Pearl. 

They gave mix reviews about facial kits, making it hard for me to decide which one to choose. I had some ideas about professionals using Dermacos facial kits in their salons. Some of my friends also recommended giving a try to Dermacos Facial kit. 

Still, I was not sure which one to choose, because when it comes to skin, take care more than the body. Dermacos has a wide collection of facial kit for different skin types, and even manicure and pedicure kit was available by Dermacos.

Finally, I choose to buy four products from dermacos facial kits considering my oily skin situation. Before giving my reviews about products, here is a list of facial kits offered by Dermacos.
  1. Dermacos Pedicure kit
  2. Dermacos Manicure kit  
  3. Dermacos Whitening Facial 
  4. Dermacos Oily Acne Skin Facial 
  5. Dermacos Anti Wrinkle Facial
  6. Dermacos Botanical Herbal Facial
  7. Dermacos Skin Polishing 
  8. Dermacos Herbal Skin Polish
  9. Dermacos Skin Glowing Facial Polish
Dermacos Laboratories International is a UK manufacturer and distributor for providing skincare products. You can find Dermacos website mentioned on all products when I tried to access their website it was not available which was surprising for me, but they do have a facebook page. 

So, I am not sure whether the products are UK produced or local. But I will give you products review whether they really worked for me or not.

Firstly, I found the packaging good. Each product comes with a double lid, one for air tightening product, then you find two little spatula spoon to take out the product and apply it on the face. Products have rich moisturizer and do not dries out skin which is another good point. 


All products have a strong but soothing smell. Product claim suitable for all skin types, sensitive and dry skin should carefully use these products. I have used it four times until now, and four products worked fine for me as a whole. But, I would like to discuss each product separately. 

1. Detoxifying Hexagonal Cleanser
The first product is cleanser which is the first step in any kind of facial. Product claims, it provides Whitening, Regenerating, Peeling, Softening and Antibacterial which helps to deep cleanse pores and stop spreading acne.

Cleanser worked the best of all the products which I used. Definitely, it cleanses out pores very well and improves skin tone. Whether I will recommend it? Yes, you can use a cleanser to remove impurities and clean out pores which helps to reduce acne.
Dermacos Hexagonal Cleanser
2. Guava Glow Scrub
A scrub is the second product that I bought for my oily skin, the scrub helps to remove dead skin. Guava Glow Scrub has a strong fragrance of guava which might be soothing for some and, irritating for others depending on whether you like it or not. A scrub is a microphysical exfoliator, it also worked well for my skin. Recommendation ???Yes
Dermacos Guava Glow Scrub
3. Grey Cream

The third product on the list is message cream, usually recommended to increase blood circulation during facial. According to usage instruction on the product, grey cream can be used as Day/Hand/Night/Message cream, which was new to my knowledge.

I have used it for only facial purposes. When I applied massage cream, it was irritating and felt harsh on my skin than cleanser and scrub. Honestly, I just used it once due to its harsh property and, didn't find any change in my skin. Recommendation??? No, I would not recommend it.
Grey Massage Cream
4. Tightening Hydroxy Clay
Tightening Hydroxy clay mask is forth product on the list. Applying mask helps to minimize pores and give baby skin. It minimizes pores and gives a tightening effect on the skin as it claims. 

But, mask cuts down face shine and toned effect achieved due to the first three steps, which was a negative point for me. Recommendation??? Yes, I will recommend because it does reduce pores size.
Hydroxy Clay Mask
In the last, I wrote this article based on my personal experience. I have oily acne-prone skin. So, before using check whether these products will suit your skin type or not. 

Comments

  1. Great. Recently I have started using it and it worked for me till now.Hoping same in future

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Okinawa Flat Belly Tonic

  Okinawa Flat Belly Tonic What is Okinawa Flat Belly Tonic? The Okinawa Flat Belly Tonic is a "tonic" supplement. It helps burn fat fast using a simple 20-second Japanese tonic. People who are looking to stay fit and maintain their weight should be drinking this tonic every morning Who Buys the Okinawa Flat Belly Tonic? This offer is best for people both men and women from age 30 who want to lose extra FAT faster especially if they’ve tried other alternatives such as diets, supplements and workout plans but haven’t gotten any lasting results. The Okinawa Flat Belly Tonic will help to lose handfuls of fat so easily. CLICK HERE to get your  Okinawa Flat Belly Tonic

The Smoothie Diet: Good for weight loss or not?

The Smoothie Diet Lose Weight, Feel Amazing Photo by Pixabay Delicious Smoothies for Quick Weight Loss, Improved health, and increased energy! THE SMOOTHIE DIET is a new life-transformation and it guarantees to help lose weight, improves health and provides great energy to go through your day without feeling lazy and tired which you never felt before, it also works eliminating body fat faster than anything than other methods you tried before. Click  Here    t o get your The Smoothie Diet Plan